ADM Media brand solutions is looking for a talented and organized Sales Manager to join the team for its Balerna HQ (Switzerland).
ADM Media brand solutions is a Swiss media house that develops excellent customized content for top brands on a global scale.
A one-stop-shop for tailor-made content, thanks to a comprehensive in-house production ecosystem: it listens, interprets and translates the brand’s objectives into branded content solutions suitable for all types of channels. An avant-garde media house certified ISO 27001, positioning itself as the top media partner for brands.
The Sales Manager is responsible for growing ADM sales. His/her major responsibility will be to develop new sales strategies and to activate new channel partners.
This is a hunter role requiring the calling on new and qualified prospects to have them adopt ADM’s next-generation services.
ADM’s Sales Manager must have a solid understanding of media production and digital workflows and must be able to penetrate large media organizations, uncover and qualify the graphics needs and video content; identify decision makers and buying timelines of prospects, and drive those prospects to evaluation and purchases of ADM’s next-generation services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
- Establish and maintain joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives and financial targets.
- Grow new business to help increase the agency’s profit & revenue.
- Foster excellent communication internally and externally and in adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Represent ADM at industry events, promote ADM and contribute to the development of best practices in media creation and distribution.
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably working with companies that focus on corporate videos, metaverse, commercial campaigns, global communication.
- Strong capacity to lead, conceive, develop and deploy brand strategies and communication platforms through multiple communication channels such as Corporate, Advertising Digital, Events and Retail.
- Solid experience in project management across different market realities.
- Track record of regularly achieving sales quotas or managing operations budgets.
- Extreme discipline in planning, setting goals and following up.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, Product Development.
- Excellent English knowledge (C1).